Updated in August 2018.
The US Airways Wings website was the official website for US Airways employees and its business partners. Since 2015, when US Airways was integrated into American Airlines, you can find the US Airways Wings login portal at wings.usairways.com, where you will be redirected to the Jetnet portal. This US Airways Wings login guide is meant to provide you with all the instructions you need to log into your account, as well as login troubleshooting tips and contact information.
US Airways Wings Login Step-by-step Instructions
To gain access to the US Airways Wings portal, you will need your American Airlines employee ID. Follow these steps on a computer:
- Open your preferred browser and navigate to the US Airways Wings official page.
- Click on the “Go to Jetnet” link.
- Enter your American Airlines ID number in the first field.
- Enter your American Airlines password in the second field.
- Confirm that the information is correct, then click on “Login.”
If you are a first-time user, you will have to enroll first. Follow the steps below:
- Go to the First Time User Registration page.
- Input your User ID (Employee/Contractor Number).
- Click Submit.
US Airways Wings Mobile Login Step-by-step Instructions
You can also access your Wings account using your phone or tablet. Here is what you have to do to access the website on a mobile browser.
- Open your browser and visit US Airways Wings page linked above.
- Click on the “Go to Jetnet” button.
- Input your AA ID number in the first empty field.
- Input your password in the second empty field.
- Tap “Login” to access the portal.
Unfortunately, US Airways/American Airlines does not have dedicated Android and iOS apps for Wings. However, employees can access the website on the go via the browser on their mobile devices as outlined above.
US Airways Wings Login Customer Support
While logging into the US Airways employee website, you may run into different technical issues. For instance, you may receive an error message while attempting to access the site. The error may be due to a forgotten password, logging in using an outdated browser, or disabled cookies.
For a forgotten password, follow the steps outlined below:
- Launch your browser and go to the new Jetnet login portal.
- Click on the “Forgot your password?” link.
- On the window that appears, enter your 8-digit user ID.
- Click Next to answer the challenge questions and select a new password.
Note: This password retrieval process may generate errors for some users. In this case, contact the Jetnet Help Desk via chat.
We hope that this guide was useful. Please write to us if you have any questions related to the US Airways Wings login process.
Related Login Guide: Alaska Airlines Paperless Employee Travel Login