The Walt Disney Company is one of the world’s largest mass media and entertainment conglomerate. It has its headquarters at the Walt Disney Studios in Burbank, California, and is a home to more than 17,000 employees around the world. This company also runs the American broadcast network ABC, The Disney Channel, and 14 theme parks spread across the globe.
The Disney enterprise portal, or Disney Hub, was created so that the Disney employees around the world could access a centralized job platform and stay up to date on the latest news. The online portal offers employees several benefits including the ability to request time off work online, trade shifts with other colleagues, enroll in online courses and get reliable information about the company. We created this guide to help any Disney employee with the Disney Hub login procedure.
Disney Hub Login Step-by-step Instructions
The Disney Hub Login process on PC is very easy. Below are the steps to follow:
- Launch your preferred browser and reach the Disney Hub login page, at enterpriseportal.disney.com.
- Once you’ve reached the Disney Hub page, you will see a form with designated fields for your username and password.
- Type in your Disney Hub login credentials and confirm that they are correct.
- Now hit the “Sign In” button to access your Disney Hub account.
Disney Hub Mobile Login Step-by-step Instructions
As a member of the Disney staff, you can also access your online employee account via your mobile device. You can do this through your mobile browser. In this part, we will show you how to access the Disney Hub through your mobile browser.
- Open your preferred browser
- Type the Disney Hub login address, enterpriseportal.disney.com
- You will be redirected to Disney Hub login menu. Enter your username and password in the blank spaces
- Tap on the blue “Sign In” button to finish the login process.
Unfortunately, there is no mobile app for the Disney Hub employee portal for now. To access your Disney employee account on a mobile device you can only use the Disney Hub website, enterpriseportal.disney.com.
Disney Hub Login Customer Support
The most common issue Disney employees face when trying to access their employee accounts is forgetting their passwords. Luckily, you can easily solve this yourself.
First, open your browser and navigate to the Disney Hub website. Once you reach the login page, find “Forgot Password” link. Click on it to proceed. A new window requiring you to re-register will pop up. Tap on the “Click here to re-register” link. Follow the guidelines that appear on your screen to complete the process. You will receive a new Disney Hub password. The same steps apply if you forget your Disney Hub username.
For other issues, you will have to contact the Disney IT Support team. Disney IT Support Center phone number is 1-866-5 Disney.
You can find more useful information about the Disney employee portal on the FAQ page at elogin.disney.com