Southeastern Grocers is a supermarket portfolio based in Jacksonville, Florida. It operates as the parent company for Harveys, BI-LO, Winn-Dixie and Fresco y Más. my.segrocers.com is a platform for Southeastern Grocers associates. If you are a retail or store/field support associate in one of Southeastern Grocers’ stores, this Southeastern Grocers online login guide is for you. We are going to show you how to log into the Southeastern Grocers employee portal. Additionally, we will tell you what to do should you run into problems during the Southeastern Grocers employee login process.
Southeastern Grocers Online Login Step-by-step Instructions
Follow these simple steps to log into the platform from a computer:
- Open the browser of your choice, and go to my.segrocers.com.
- There are two login options on Southeastern Grocers employee portal: Store Team Login and Support Center Login.
- If you are a member of the store team, choose “Store Team Login“.
- You will be redirected to the employee login form.
- Enable the “This is a private computer” feature if you are signing in from a secure computer.
- Enter your “Employee Number” in the first field of the login form.
- Enter your password in the last field of the form.
- Now click “Log On” to complete the Southeastern Grocers online login process.
Note: If you are a member of the support center, follow the above steps except for steps 3 (choose Support Center Login), and 6 (enter your User Name).
Southeastern Grocers Mobile Login Step-by-step Instructions
Southeastern Grocers associates can also access my.segrocers.com via their mobile devices. Here are the steps:
- Go to my.segrocers.com.
- There are two options on the login landing page: Store Team Login and Support Center Login.
- Choose one depending on your department.
- Follow the steps in the section above to complete the Southeastern Grocers online login process.
Note: Southeastern Grocers does not currently have mobile apps for associates.
Southeastern Grocers Online Login Customer Support
The most common login issue that users encounter is losing or forgetting their password. If this happens, fill out the password reset form, then click on the gray button labeled “Reset Password” to complete the password recovery process.
If you remember your password, but it isn’t working, it is likely that it has expired. Southeastern Grocers employee passwords expire after 90 days. You can use the password reset form above to create a new password. Keep in mind that your account will be locked for 30 minutes after six failed login attempts. In such a case, all you can do is wait for the specified period to elapse before signing in again.
For further assistance regarding the the Southeastern Grocers online login process, contact a member of the their support team at 1.855.473.6763. If you live in Florida, and are a client of the SunNet credit union, you might also like our SunNet login guide.