Updated in February 2018.
Tenet Healthcare Corporation is a Dallas-based healthcare company that provides high-quality healthcare coverage to employees in the United States. The Tenet Corporation has an online portal website known as eTenet. By completing the eTenet login process, users are allowed to access critical data about payments, benefits, and schedules quickly. This article will provide step-by-step guidelines on how to log into your eTenet account at secure.etenet.com.
eTenet Login Step-by-step Instructions
Accessing your eTenet account is an easy task. Here are the steps required for the eTenet login process:
1. Go to the company’s login page from your web browser.
3. Provide your eTenet user ID and password into the two fields on the right side of the page.
4. Click the orange ‘Log In’ button to complete the eTenet online login process.
eTenet Mobile Login Step-by-step Instructions
Besides using a computer, you can log into your eTenet account via your mobile device. You can easily do this by opening your browser and reaching the eTenet portal. Here is a guide for accessing your account with a mobile device.
1. Open your browser and go to the eTenet login portal linked above.
2. Fill in your eTenet user ID in the empty field.
3. One field below, enter the password associated with your user ID.
4. Tap the ‘Log In’ button to access your account.
Note: If you want to access an application that is not supported by your browser, log in to eTenet Citrix environment.
You can also complete the eTenet login process with the Citrix eTenet applications provided for iOS and Android devices. Follow the steps below to do this.
eTenet Mobile Login Instructions for Apple Users
1. Visit the App Store and download Citrix Receiver for your iPad, iPhone, or iPod touch.
2. Install the app on your Apple device.
3. Press on the “Add Account” option from the starting page.
4. Tap on “Manual Setup” and complete the requested information in the fields that appear.
5. Press Add to gain access to your eTenet online portal.
eTenet Mobile Login Instructions for Android Users
1. Go to Google Play Store and download the Citrix Receiver app, then install it on your Android phone or tablet.
3. Open the app and select the first option, “Add Account“.
4. Press on the hamburger menu, and select “Manual Setup“.
5. Input your associated data and hit the Add button.
eTenet Login Customer Support
In case you forgot your eTenet password while logging into your account, click on the ‘Reset it here’ link. Enter the required details as a registered eTenet user or as a registered credentialed physician, then click Next for more instructions on how to reset your eTenet password.
If resetting your eTenet login password becomes a problem, or you experience any other issues when logging into your account, contact a Tenet customer care agent at 800-639-7575, or go to the Tenet Contact and Support page.
Other contact methods include:
eTenet Social Media Channels: Twitter
1445 Ross Ave.
Dallas, Texas 75202
Do you have further questions related to the eTenet login process, or the Citrix Receiver apps? Leave us your comments below!
Recommended Login Guide: AARP Medicare Account Login