Updated in February 2018.
Technology is now at the forefront of the modern world, in sectors like education, medicine, defense, and more. In the education sector, healthcare educators and students can now access and purchase digital learning and teaching materials through Elsevier’s online learning portal, Evolve. This useful Evolve Elsevier student login step-by-step guide contains all the details you need to reach the www.evolve.elsevier.com student login page, and access your account.
Evolve Elsevier Student Login Step-by-step Instructions
You will need to enroll in the Evolve learning system before you proceed. If you already have an Evolve account, follow these seven steps to access it.
- Open your browser on an internet-enabled PC, and visit the Evolve Elsevier portal.
- Once on the page, select “I’m a Student.”
- This will take you to a new page, where you will find a “Sign in” button in the top right corner.
- Click on the button. A drop-down menu will appear.
- In the first field, input your username or email address.
- In the second field, enter your password.
- Click the blue “Sign In” button to access your account.
Evolve Elsevier Student Mobile Login Step-by-step Instructions
As a student, you can access your Evolve account using your phone or tablet as well. Here is what you have to do to access the Evolve learning portal on a mobile device.
- Go to the Evolve Elsevier portal linked above.
- On the page that appears, choose the “I’m a Student” option.
- On the new page, tap on the “Sign in” button.
- In the drop-down menu that appears, input your login credentials.
- Tap the “Sign In” button to complete the login process.
Unfortunately, Evolve does not have a login app, but Elsevier offers several other apps that the students can use to access useful materials. Go to Evolve’s mobile applications page to learn more.
Evolve Elsevier Student Login Customer Support
The most frequent issue that may arise when you try to login to your Evolve Elsevier account is a forgotten username or password. If you are unsure of, or have forgotten, your username or password, follow these simple steps to get back into your account.
- On a device with internet connectivity, go to Evolve’s student login page.
- You will see the login panel at the top right corner of the page.
- Click “Sign in,” and right below the two empty fields, there is a “Forgot Username or Password” link. Click on it.
- In the pop-up menu that appears, fill in the requested information, then click the orange button labeled “Submit.”
- Evolve will email you the necessary instructions to retrieve your username and/or password.
In case you need further assistance, get in touch with Elsevier using the information below.
Recommended Login Guide: GTCC Moodle Login