Technology is now at the forefront of the modern world. It has been applied in different sectors including education, medical, defense and automotive sectors. In the education sector, healthcare educators and students can now access and purchase digital learning and teaching materials through Elsevier’s online learning portal, Evolve.
The online portal includes features such as “My Evolve,” the Evolve Learning Management System (LMS) and the Evolve Catalog. All these features help students and educators maximize their educational experience.
This useful Evolve Elsevier student login step-by-step guide contains all the details you need to reach the www evolve elsevier com student login page, and access your account.
Evolve Elsevier Student Login Step-by-step Instructions
You will need to enroll in the Evolve learning system before you proceed. If you already have an Evolve account, complete these five steps to reach the portal.
- To begin the Evolve Elsevier Student Login process, open your browser on an internet-enabled PC and visit the Evolve Elsevier portal.
- Once on the page, you will see a login panel (on the upper right corner of the screen).
- Key in your credentials (Username and Password) in the required fields.
- Check the “Remember Me” box if you want the site to remember your Username.
- Now hit the orange button marked “Log In” to get to your account.
Evolve Elsevier Student Mobile Login Step-by-step Instructions
As a student, you can access your Evolve account using your phone or tablet. Here is what you have to do to access Evolve learning portal through your phone.
- Go to Evolve’s mobile website.
- On the page that appears, click the orange button marked “Login” (located at the top right side of your screen).
- A drop drop-down login panel will appear where you will be required to feed in your Username and Password.
- Put a tick in the “Remember Me” box if you want the site to store your Username.
- Tap the blue button labeled “Login” to complete the process.
Unfortunately, Evolve does not have a login app, but has several apps that the students can use to access useful materials. Go to Evolve’s mobile applications page to learn more.
Evolve Elsevier Student Login Issues
The most frequent issue that may arise is forgotten username or password. If you are unsure of or have forgotten your username or password, follow these simple steps to get back into your account.
- On a device with internet connectivity, go to Evolve’s student login page.
- You will see a login panel (situated at the top right corner of the homepage).
- Right below the pane, there is a “Forgot Username or Password link.” Click on it.
- In the pop-up menu that appears, fill in the requested information then click the blue button labeled submit.
- Evolve will email you the necessary instructions to retrieve your username and password.
Other Useful Resources
Evolve’s student login page has many useful resources. These resources can be found through the Evolve Career Centre and Student Development links situated at the bottom of the student homepage. Additionally, Elsevier textbooks offer free Evolve Resources. Find them by searching product catalog using the search bar near the top of the screen.