Welcome to the BComplete login guide! John Hancock is one of the leading companies in the Retirement Plan Services marketplace. Headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts, the company services more than 57,000 plans and helps over 2.7 million participants. Bcomplete.com is a website set aside for all users of John Hancock retirement services.
Through the portal, users get to view the balances of their retirement accounts and make changes about how their money is invested among other things. In this guide, we’ll walk you through the BComplete login process as well as the issues you might run into during the process.
BComplete Login Step-by-Step Instructions
Follow these simple steps to sign in to your account on a computer.
1. Go to the BComplete official website.
2. Once you reach the website, locate the login section.
3. Enter your user ID into the first empty field.
4. Now click on the button labeled “Next.”
5. You will be redirected to the BComplete password entry page.
6. Enter your password into the provided field.
7. Now hit the button labeled “SIGN IN” to get to your account.
BComplete Mobile Login Step-by-Step Instructions
As a user of BComplete.com, you can sign in to your account from anywhere, and at any time by using a mobile device.
1. Launch your device’s browser and go to the BComplete website.
2. Once you reach the site’s homepage, locate the sign in section.
3. Enter your username into the provided field.
4. Enable the “Remember Me” feature if you are signing in on a personal mobile device.
5. Now tap the “Next” button to head to the password entry page.
6. Enter your password in the provided field.
7. Lastly, tap the “Log in” tab to access your account.
BComplete Mobile Login Instructions for Apple Users
Here are the steps to follow to sign in to your account via the mobile app for Apple devices.
1. Open iTunes and search for the MyLifeNow application.
2. Download the app then install it.
3. Once the installation process is complete, open the app.
4. Enter your BComplete user ID in the slot provided.
5. Turn on the “Remember Me” feature if you want your device to save your user ID.
6. Tap the blue tab marked “Next” to access the password entry page.
7. Input your password in the field provided.
8. Complete the BComplete login process by pressing the blue “Sign In” button.
Note: The MyLifeNow app is compatible with iPads and iPhones running iOS 6.0 or above.
BComplete Mobile Login Instructions for Android Users
Follow these steps to reach your account via the app for Android devices.
1. Go to Google Play Store and find the MyLifeNow app.
2. Install the app then open it.
3. On the homepage, input your BComplete user ID.
4. Activate the “Remember Me” feature if you want your mobile device to remember your user ID.
5. Press the “Next” button to access the password entry page.
6. Enter your password in the empty field.
7. Tap the blue button labeled “Sign In” to access your BComplete account.
The app is compatible with tablets and smartphones running Android 4.0 or higher.
BComplete Login Customer Support
If you run into other issues during the BComplete login process, talk to a member care representative at 1-800-294-3575.
Those who manage their retirement benefits with Ibenefitcenter can also check our Ibenefitcenter login tutorial.