Ibenefitcenter, an affiliate of Mercer, is an online program that allows employees and employers to manage their retirement benefits in a secure fashion. Users can review staff retirement benefits, perform account transactions online, check balances, and modify contribution ratios/investments. To take advantage of these functions, employees get login details to access their accounts remotely. Here is a step-by-step Ibenefitcenter login guide for both new and returning users.
Ibenefitcenter Desktop Login Step-by-step Instructions
Here are the steps that new and returning users should follow to access their Ibenefitcenter accounts:
For new users:
- Go to the Ibenefitcenter login page.
- Tap the “Get started” green button under “New Users”.
- Enter the last 4 digits of your social security number, your last name, date of birth, and postal code in the required fields.
- Check the box next to “I am not a robot”.
- Hit “Next”. Enter the username and password that were provided in the enrollment packet. After you activate your account, you will have to change your username and password.
- Set the security questions to help you in the recovery process in case you forget your Ibenefitcenter login details.
- Click “Continue” to complete the process.
For returning users:
- Open your browser, and reach the Ibenefitcenter login page.
- Under the ‘Return Users’ tab, enter your username in the first empty field available.
- Enter your password in the second empty field provided.
- Click the green ‘Submit’ button to finish the login process.
Ibenefitcenter Mobile Login Step-by-step Instructions
Ibenefitcenter does not have dedicated Android or Apple apps through which users can access their accounts. However, employees can access their ibenefitcenter accounts via their mobile devices.
Here is how to access the ibenefitcenter mercer login page from your mobile device:
- Open the mobile browser and go to www.ibenefitcenter.com.
- Enter your username and password in the empty slots provided on the page.
- Tap the enter button bordered in green to have access to your mobile account.
Ibenefitcenter Login Issues
If you forgot your password or username, follow these steps to reset your ibenefitcenter sign in details:
- Go to the ibenefitcenter account recovery page.
- Enter your social security number, postal address, last name, and date of birth in the required fields.
- Check the recaptcha box.
- Click “Next” to set new login details.
Ibenefitcenter Login Customer Support
If your ibenefitcenter login issues persist, reach the ibenefitcenter customer support:
Ibenefitcenter Phone Number: 1-800-752-9917
Ibenefitcenter Email: firstname.lastname@example.org