UPS is a major shipping corporation based in the United States, headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia. UPS provides delivery services around the globe and has many online services available on its website.
If you need to get updates on mailed packages or create shipping labels, you’ll need to perform the UPS login on My UPS platform. This article will show you, step by step, how to log into your account.
UPS Login Step-by-step Instructions
To login to your My UPS account, follow these steps:
1. Open your browser and go to the UPS account login page.
2. Enter the user ID associated with your account in “User ID” field.
3. Enter the password associated with your account into the “Password” field below.
4. Click the “Login” button.
UPS Mobile Login Step-by-step Instructions
You can also log in to your UPS account from your mobile device. You can either do it by opening your preferred browser and visiting the UPS online portal, as indicated below, or by downloading and installing the UPS Mobile app.
1. Open the browser and go to the UPS login page.
2. Enter your user ID in the “User ID” field.
3. Enter your password in the “Password” field.
4. Tap the “Login” button.
You can also login to UPS with your Facebook account if you have the two linked. To do this, check the following steps:
1. Click the “Connect with Facebook” button on the My UPS login page.
2. Enter your Facebook password if you are logged in or log into your Facebook account.
3. If this is your first time connecting to UPS through your Facebook account, give the appropriate permissions to the app.
4. Click “Continue“.
UPS Mobile Login Instructions for Apple Users
1. Go to iTunes and download the UPS Mobile app for iOS devices.
2. Install the app on your iPhone or iPad.
3. Open the app and accept the Terms & Conditions.
4. Open the left menu and chose “Log In“.
5. Press on “Log in with Facebook” or “Log in with my UPS ID“.
6. Insert your credentials into the fields that appear.
7. Tap on the Log In button to finish the UPS login.
UPS Mobile Login Instructions for Android Users
1. Go to the Google Play store and download the UPS Mobile app.
2. Install the UPS app on your Android device.
3. Open the app.
4. Accept the terms by pressing “Accept”
5. Press on the hamburger menu left side of the screen.
6. Tap “Log In“.
7. Select “Log in with Facebook” or “Log in with My UPS ID“.
8. Insert your USER ID and Password.
9. Hit the Log In button.
UPS Login Customer Support
If you forget your user details, ID or password, you can retrieve them by going to My UPS Login page and clicking the “I forgot my User ID or Password” link. This will prompt you enter the email that you registered your account with. You’ll soon recieve an email with your User information or a link to reset your password.
If you need further assistance with your account, you can call the UPS help desk at 1-800-742-5877 or live chat with someone on the UPS website. You can also reach out to them by email or the UPS social media outlets.
UPS Contact Page: https://www.ups.com/content/us/en/contact
UPS Address: 807 Mid America Blvd, Hot Springs, AR 71913, USA
UPS Social Media Channels: