Welcome to the UPMC login guide! The University of Pittsburgh Medical Center is a leading American health care provider headquartered in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. It operates more than 25 community, academic and specialty hospitals, 600 outpatient sites and doctors’ offices, employs 3,500 physicians, and offers a variety of retirement, rehabilitation, and long-term care facilities.
In this guide, we will talk about the UPMC login process. We’ll also look at the common problems users face during the login process and how to fix them.
UPMC Login Step-by-Step Instructions
Follow these simple my UPMC login steps to sign in to your UPMC account on a PC.
- Visit UPMC official website.
- Once the page has fully loaded, click the “MyUPMC” link, at the top left corner to access the login page.
- Enter your UPMC username into the first provided field.
- Type your password into the next field.
- Now hit the “Log In” tab to complete the UMPC login process.
UPMC Mobile Login Step-by-Step Instructions
If you’re a mobile device user, you can access your account from your phone’s browser.
- Open your device’s browser and go to the UPMC website.
- Once the site’s content has fully loaded, find the “Log Into MyUPMC” link.
- Click on the link to reveal the UMPC access form.
- Now enter your UMPC username into the first empty field.
- Enter your password into the next field.
- Lastly, tap the “Log In” button to complete the UMPC login process.
UPMC Mobile Login Instructions for Apple Users
In this section, we’ll walk you through the steps for logging in to the website via the UPMC mobile app.
- Open iTunes and find the UPMC Health app.
- Download the app and install it.
- Open the app to access the login page.
- Type your UPMC username and password into the empty slots.
- Tap the gray “LOG IN” button to complete the UPMC login process.
Note: The app requires iOS 8.0 or higher to operate and is compatible with iPads and iPhones.
UPMC Mobile Login Instructions for Android Users
Follow these easy steps to access your account via the UPMC app for Android devices:
- Go to Google Play Store and find the UPMC Health application.
- Download and install the app.
- Launch the app to access the homepage.
- Enter your UPMC username in the first empty field.
- Key in your password in the next empty slot.
- To reach your account, press the gray button labeled “LOG IN.”
Note: The UPMC Health app is compatible with Android devices running Android 4.2 or above.
UPMC Login Customer Support
For further help with my UPMC login, call the UPMC support team at 1-866-884-8579 or email them via email@example.com, or use the contact form.
UPMC Contact Page
UPMC Phone number: 1-844-591-5949 / 412-647-UPMC (8762) / 1-800-533-UPMC (8762)
UPMC Address: 200 Lothrop St., Pittsburgh, PA 15213-2582
Users of Therapute, an innovative software implemented in many national health centers, can also check the Therapute login guide.