Albertsons Companies is an American grocery company headquartered in Boise, Idaho. If you are an Albertsons employee who finds it difficult to log into the Albertsons employee login portal, this guide is for you. It lists the steps for accessing the Albertsons employee portal through different devices (i.e., computer and mobile device). Additionally, it touches on some of the login issues that users may run into while trying to sign into the portal, as well as how to tackle them.
Albertsons Employee Login Step-by-step Instructions
Follow the steps listed below to sign into your account through a computer’s browser.
- Launch your computer’s browser, and navigate to the Albertsons employee portal.
- You will see the login form once the page loads.
- Enter your employee number or user login in the first field of the form.
- Enter your password in the last field of the form.
- To get to your account’s dashboard, click the “Login” button.
Albertsons Employee Mobile Login Step-by-step Instructions
Below, we will list the steps for logging into the Albertsons employee portal through a mobile device’s browser.
- Launch your device’s browser, and visit the Albertsons employee portal linked above.
- The login form will appear once the page loads.
- Enter your login details (employee number or user login, and password) in the appropriate fields.
- Tap the “Login” button to get to your account’s dashboard.
Albertsons Employee Mobile Login Instructions for Apple Users
- Download the Direct2HR app from iTunes.
- Once you’ve installed it on your device, open it.
- Input your email address in the first field.
- Input your password in the second field.
- Tap “Sign in” to access your account.
Albertsons Employee Mobile Login Instructions for Android Users
- Go to the Google Play Store and download the Direct2HR app.
- Install it on your device.
- Open the app by tapping on the icon.
- Enter your email address and password in the designated fields.
- Tap the “Sign in” button to complete the login process.
Albertsons Employee Login Customer Support
If you’ve forgotten your password, use the Albertsons password reset tool to create a new password.
- Go to the Albertsons employee portal.
- Once the webpage has fully loaded, click on the “Forgot your Password” link. It is right below the blue “Log In” button.
- Enter your user login or employee number into the available field.
- Click “Next.”
- Provide the answers to your security questions.
- Click “Confirm.”
- On the new page, type the new password.
- Retype the password in the next text box.
- Click “Save Changes” to complete the password reset process.
Occasionally, you may get the “An authentication error occurred” message when trying to access your account. The message appears when you are entering incorrect login credentials. To successfully log into your account, ensure that you are typing the correct employee ID or user login ID, and password. Additionally, confirm that you are entering your employee password in the correct case.
Related Login Guide: AisleOne Benefits