Welcome to the TeachTCI student login guide! Teachtci.com is the official website of Teacher’s Curriculum Institute, a K-12 publishing and education company. The e-learning platform helps students access useful learning materials. As of today, the site serves more than 200,000 teachers, 50,000 schools, and 4.5 million students.
If you already have an account on Teachtci.com, this login guide is for you. It will walk you through the TeachTCI student login process.
TeachTCI Student Login Step-by-Step Instructions
The TeachTCI sign in process is quite simple and quick. Here are the steps:
1. Open your computer’s browser and go to TeachTCI website at www.teachtci.com.
2. On the homepage, find the “Student Sign In” link.
3. Click on the link to access the TeachTCI student login form.
4. Enter your teacher’s email address into the first empty field.
5. Enter your TeachTCI username into the next field.
6. Type your password into the last field.
7. Finally, hit the “Sign in” tab to complete the TeachTCI student login process.
TeachTCI Mobile Login Step-by-Step Instructions
Mobile device users can also sign in to their accounts on their phones. The mobile version of the TeachTCI website has almost all the same features as the desktop version. Here are the tci.com student sign in steps:
1. Open your device’s browser and go to TeachTCI website.
2. Click on the hamburger icon in the top right-hand corner of the page.
3. There are two sign in options behind the icon (i.e. Student Sign In and Teacher Sign In).
4. Click on the “Student Sign In” option to access the TeachTCI student login form.
5. Type your teacher’s email address into the first empty field.
6. Enter your username into the next field.
7. Enter your password into the last field.
8. Lastly, tap the “Sign in” button to complete the TeachTCI student login process.
Note: TeachTCI does not have a mobile app.
TeachTCI Student Login Customer Support
Visit the technology support page to find solutions to other technical problems. Also, you can talk to a customer care agent at 800.497.6138.
TeachTCI Contact Page