Target is the second-largest discount store retailer in the U.S. Target gift cards are perfect presents for friends and family. Need to check your gift card balance, view your account history, and more? If the answer is yes, you’ll be pleased to know that you don’t have to visit the store to do so. You can simply check your balance by visiting www.mybalancenow.com. In this guide, we will outline the login steps for the Target Gift Card Balance login portal.
Target Gift Card Balance Login Step-by-step Instructions
This section of the login guide explains the steps for signing into the portal via a PC.
- Launch your PC browser, and go to www.mybalancenow.com.
- Once on the page, head to the “Manage your Card” section.
- Enter your card number in the “CARD NUMBER” field.
- Below that, enter your card’s expiration date and CVV number. The CVV number is the 3-digit number on the back of your card.
- Click on the red “Sign In” button to complete the login process.
Target Gift Card Balance Mobile Login Step-by-step Instructions
This section of the login guide explains the steps for signing into the portal via a mobile device. Target does not have mobile apps for gift cardholders. Therefore, we will only discuss the steps for signing into the portal via a mobile device’s browser.
- Launch your device’s browser, and go to www.mybalancenow.com.
- When you reach the homepage, navigate to the “Manage your Card” section.
- Input your card number in the field labeled “CARD NUMBER.”
- Input the expiration date of your card.
- Input your card’s CVV number in the last field.
- Tap the button labeled “Sign In” to complete the login process.
Target Gift Card Balance Login Customer Support
If you see the “The gift card number you entered is incorrect” error message when logging into the portal, chances are you are typing the wrong login details. Before signing in, check to confirm that you are typing the correct gift card number.
Note that the plastic gift card expires on the “valid thru” date printed on the front of the Target gift card. The available funds on the card do not expire, but you will not be able to log into the portal to check your card balance. If you want to replace the expired gift card, just call a customer service representative for assistance.
If you are typing the correct card number, expiration date, and CVV, but are still unable to check your balance:
- Clear your browser cache and cookies.
- Temporarily disable your antivirus program.
- Use a supported and up-to-date browser.
You will get locked out of the www.mybalancenow.com portal if you fail to enter the correct gift card number five times in a row. If this happens, wait 20 minutes, and try logging in again.
If you need assistance with other login problems, talk to a customer care representative at 800.698.4952.
Target Contact Page
Target Phone Number: 1-800-544-3875
Target Email Address: B2B.GiftCards@Target.com
Related Login Guide: Giftcardmanager Login