SYNC is an in-vehicle entertainment and communications feature that allows people to use Bluetooth-enabled mobile devices, streaming media players, and other electronic storage devices to stay connected. Since its launch in 2007, SYNC has become one of the most popular technologies in the Ford and Lincoln lineups. In order to use the service, a customer must create a SYNC account at syncmyride.com. However, if you already have an activated SYNC account, we are going to show you how to complete the Sync My Ride login process.
Sync My Ride Login Step-by-step Instructions
The steps listed in this section will assist you in signing into the Sync My Ride portal via a computer.
- Launch your preferred browser, and go to syncmyride.com.
- On the homepage, find the “LOGIN/REGISTER” link.
- Click on the link, then choose either “I AM A FORD OWNER” or “I AM A LINCOLN OWNER.”
- Enter your username in the email address text box.
- Enter your password in the “Password” field.
- Tick the “Remember me” checkbox if you are signing in on a personal computer.
- Click on the button labeled “Log In” or “Sign In” to complete the login process.
Sync My Ride Mobile Login Step-by-step Instructions
In this section of the login guide, we will show you how to log into Sync My Ride via a mobile device’s web browser.
- Open your device’s browser, and go to syncmyride.com.
- Once the page loads, click on the “LOGIN/REGISTER” link.
- Select “I AM A FORD OWNER” or “I AM A LINCOLN OWNER.”
- On the next page, enter your SYNC email address and password.
- Activate the “Remember me” feature if you are signing in on a secure mobile device.
- Tap “Log In” or “Sing In” to get to your account’s dashboard.
Sync My Ride Mobile Login Instructions for Apple User
- Download the Ford SYNC Destinations mobile app from the iTunes Store.
- Open the application.
- You will see two empty fields on the homepage.
- Enter your login ID and password in the appropriate fields.
- Enable the “Remember me” feature to make subsequent logins easy.
- Click on the “Login” button to complete the login process.
Sync My Ride Mobile Login Instructions for Android User
- Search for the Ford SYNC Destinations mobile application on Google Play Store.
- Download the application, then open it.
- Type your login ID into the first field of the homepage.
- Type your SYNC password into the next field.
- Activate the “Remember me” feature to make future logins more convenient.
- Tap the “Login” button to get to your account.
Sync My Ride Login Customer Support
If you’ve forgotten your password, use the Sync My Ride password reset tool to create a new one. Go to the Sync My Ride login page linked above, then click on the “FORGOT USERNAME OR PASSWORD” link. For a forgotten password, provide your username, then hit “Send” to receive an email with further instructions on resetting your password.
In the case of a forgotten username, you will have to enter your email and mobile number, then hit “Send.”
For other technical login issues, talk to a member care representative at Sync My Ride. Here is some useful contact information you might need.
Sync My Ride Contact Us Page: Ford owners and Lincoln owners
Sync My Ride Phone Number: 800.392.3673 (for Ford and Mercury owners) or 800.521.4140 (for Lincoln owners)
Leave a Reply