ConnectNetwork, formerly OffenderConnect, is a web service that allows users to connect with incarcerated loved ones. The service provides an array of features such as the ability to receive calls, deposit money, send messages and schedule visits. To access these features, you must create an account. If you already have an account, this guide will walk you through the OffenderConnect login process.
OffenderConnect Login Step-by-Step Instructions
To log in to your OffenderConnect account via a computer, follow the steps outlined below:
1. Open your device’s browser, and go to ConnectNetwork official website.
2. Locate and click the “SIGN IN” link at the top right corner of the page.
3. Enter your username in the first empty field.
4. Key in your password in the next field.
5. Lastly, hit the “SIGN IN” link to complete the ConnectNetwork login process.
OffenderConnect Mobile Login Step-by-Step Instructions
The ConnectNetwork website is fully optimized for mobile devices. Therefore, it can be accessed on any mobile device that is connected to the internet. In this part, will take you through the steps for accessing the website from a mobile device.
1. Open your device’s browser, and visit the ConnectNetwork official website.
2. Click on the “SIGN IN” link at the top of the site’s homepage.
3. Once you do that, you will be taken to the ConnectNetwork access form.
4. Enter your username in the field marked “Username.”
5. Enter your password in the next field.
6. Tap the “SIGN IN” link to complete the ConnectNetwork login process.
OffenderConnect Mobile Login Instructions for Apple Users
Follow these easy steps to access your ConnectNetwork account via the mobile app.
1. Find the ConnectNetwork application on iTunes.
2. Download and install the app.
3. Open the app to reveal the homepage.
4. Enter your OffenderConnect user ID in the first empty field.
5. Key in your password in the next field.
6. Complete the OffenderConnect login process by pressing the purple tab marked “SIGN IN.”
Note: The ConnectNetwork mobile app is compatible with iPads and iPhones and requires iOS 8.0 or higher to operate.
OffenderConnect Mobile Login Instructions for Android Users
Here are the steps to follow if you want to sign in via the ConnectNetwork app for Android devices.
1. Launch Google Play Store and search for the ConnectNetwork Mobile app.
2. Install the app then open it.
3. Enter your user ID in the first slot provided.
4. Type your password in the next blank field.
5. Tap the purple “SIGN IN” button to log in to your account.
OffenderConnect Login Customer Support
Visit the FAQ section to find answers to other problems you may encounter during the login process. For further help, please contact a member care representative at (877) 650-4249.
OffenderConnect Contact Details:
Phone Number: (877) 650-4249