Lord & Taylor is a luxury specialty department store headquartered in New York City. It is the subsidiary of North America’s oldest commercial corporation, Hudson’s Bay Company. This MyLordandTaylor login guide is for the Lord & Taylor associates who are having trouble logging into mylordandtaylor.com. It touches on the steps for logging into the platform, as well as solutions to some of the common problems users encounter during the process.
Mylordandtaylor Login Step-by-step Instructions
This section of the guide details the steps for logging into Lord & Taylor employee portal via a computer.
- Open your computer’s computer, and visit Lord & Taylor employee portal (mylordandtaylor.com).
- Once the page has been loaded, locate the login section.
- Type your email address into the “Email Address” field.
- Type your password into the next field.
- Now click “Login” to complete the mylordandtaylor login process.
Mylordandtaylor Mobile Login Step-by-step Instructions
Employees can also log into mylordandtaylor.com from their mobile devices. Lord & Taylor does not have a mobile application. Therefore, employees can only sign into the platform via the browsers installed on their mobile devices. Here are the steps:
- Open your device’s browser, and go to mylordandtaylor.com (Lord & Taylor employee portal).
- After the page has loaded, navigate to the login area.
- Type your email address into the field marked “Email Address.”
- Type your password into the” Password” field.
- Finally, click “Login” to complete the mylordandtaylor login process.
Mylordandtaylor Login Customer Support
The most common problem you may run into during mylordandtaylor login process is a forgotten password. If you’ve forgotten your password, follow the steps outlined below to create a new one:
- Go to www.mylordandtaylor.com (Lord & Taylor employee portal).
- Find the “Forgot Password” link then click on it. It is right below the blue “Login” button.
- Enter your date of birth in the first empty field.
- Enter your associate number and zip code in the second and third fields respectively.
- Type your existing email address into the email address section.
- Go to the “Enter a Password” section.
- Type your new password into the field provided.
- Retype the new password then click on the “Update” link.
Should you run into other issues during mylordandtaylor login process, contact customer service at 800.236.8890.
Employees who live in New York and use the services of Centennial Bank might also like our Centennial Bank login guide.