Total Card Inc. is a third-party credit card servicer based in Sioux Falls, South Dakota. Founded in the year 2000, the company employs more than 200 employees. It provides budding financial institutions and non-traditional card issuers with a variety of services, including marketing, portfolio servicing, credit card processing, and private label credit solutions.
The Total Card account center allows cardholders to check their current balance and available credit, pay bills online, review their transactions and manage their accounts. To enjoy these services, you need to register at www.myccpay.com. However, if you already have an account, we will show you how to log into the portal.
MyCC Pay Total Card Payment Login Step-by-step Instructions
In this section of the login guide, we will discuss the steps for logging into the Total Card account center using a computer.
- Launch your preferred internet browser, and go to myccpay.com.
- When the page loads, you will see two blank fields (User ID and Password fields).
- In the first empty field, type in the username associated with your Total Card account.
- In the second empty field, type in your password.
- Finally, click on the blue “LOG IN” button to complete the myccpay com login process.
MyCC Pay Total Card Payment Mobile Login Step-by-step Instructions
Follow these simple steps to log into your Total Card account from a mobile device’s web browser. Note that Total Card does not have dedicated mobile apps.
- Launch your device’s browser, and go to myccpay.com.
- Once the page loads, the login form will be displayed.
- In the first blank field of the form, enter your Total Card account user ID.
- In the second field, enter your password.
- Lastly, tap “LOG IN” to get to your account.
MyCC Pay Total Card Login Customer Support
If you can’t remember your Total Card account password, follow these steps to create a new one:
- Go to Total Card account center, and click “Forgot your Password” link.
- In the first empty field, enter your account number.
- Enter the last four digits of your SSN in the next field.
- Enter your postal code in the last field.
- Lastly, click on the blue button marked “Submit” to complete the password reset process.
Total Card will send a temporary password to the email address associated with your account. It is advisable to change the temporary password to something more secure.
If you run into other problems during the Myccpay login process, please contact a TCI customer support representative at 888.262.2850.
Related login guide: Money Network Card Login