Updated in July 2018.
Best Western Hotels & Resorts is one of the largest hotel chains in the world, with more than 4,100 independently owned and operated hotels and motels. The chain is headquartered in Phoenix, Arizona, and employs more than 1,200 people. If you are having problems signing into mybestwestern.com as a Best Western employee, check out this MyBestWestern login guide. We created this tutorial to help users like you sign into mybestwestern.com with ease both on computers and mobile devices.
MyBestWestern Login Step-by-step Instructions
This section focuses on the steps for signing into the Best Western employee portal using a PC.
- Launch your PC’s browser, and go to mybestwestern.com (the Best Western employee portal login page).
- Once the page loads, navigate to the “Welcome to Your Member Portal” section.
- Type your login ID into the “Enter Your Login ID” field.
- Type your password into the “Enter Your Password” field.
- Click “Login” to complete the MyBestWestern login process.
MyBestWestern Mobile Login Step-by-step Instructions
This section looks at the steps for logging into the Best Western employee portal via a mobile device. Note that Best Western does not have a mobile app for the employees. Therefore, the only way to sign in is through a mobile device’s browser. Here are the steps:
- Launch your device’s browser, and visit the Best Western employee portal at mybestwestern.com.
- After the page loads, go to the “Welcome to Your Member Portal” area.
- Type your login ID into the “Enter Your Login ID” box.
- Type your password into the “Enter Your Password” box.
- Tap “Login” to access your account.
MyBestWestern Login Customer Support
If you attempt to log into mybestwestern.com and fail to provide the correct login ID and password combination six times in a row, you will be temporarily locked out of your account. If you’ve been temporarily locked out, wait 30 minutes and try logging in again. Alternatively, you can use the unlock user tool to remove the lock.
If you can’t remember your password, follow these steps to create a new one:
- Go to the Best Western employee portal (mybestwestern.com).
- Click on the “Forgot password?” link. It is at the bottom of the password field.
- Enter your user ID in the available field.
- Click on the blue button labeled “OK” to continue with the password recovery process.
- Provide answers to at least two of your challenge questions.
- Click on the “OK” button.
- A new page will appear. Enter your new password in the first empty field.
- Re-enter the password in the next slot.
- Click on the “Submit” button to create a new password.
Contact a member of the Best Western support team at 800.528.1902, or use the Help page if you need further assistance with the MyBestWestern login process. Below, we provide more relevant contact information and links for Best Western.