Welcome to the Holt McDougal login guide! Holt McDougal is an American publishing firm, a subsidiary of Houghton Mifflin Harcourt, based in Austin, Texas. The company was established in 1969, and originally published soft-cover textbooks for secondary English teachers. Through the years, the company has expanded its scope of service beyond that of publishing soft-cover textbooks. Today, it publishes a range of product types to suit different subject areas, information types and teacher/student needs.
The company has an online platform that provides teachers and students access to assessments, online books, and resources. For you to register for the online service, your district/school must have adopted a Holt McDougal program, or you or your district/school purchased a subscription to an online product.
In this Holt McDougal login guide, we seek to help teachers and students access the online platform with ease at my.hrw.com.
Holt McDougal Login Step-by-Step Instructions
1. Visit my.hrw.com by either typing the link on your browser’s address bar or clicking on the link.
2. Once you reach the Holt McDougal start page, you will see two empty fields (username and password fields).
3. Input your username in the first empty field.
4. In the second empty field enter your password.
5. Finally, click on the blue ‘Login’ tab.
Holt McDougal Online Mobile Login Step-by-Step Instructions
Holt McDougal platform is mobile-friendly. Therefore, students and teachers can access their accounts from any mobile device. The company does not have a mobile app; therefore, we shall outline the login instructions for accessing the platform via a mobile phone’s web browser.
1. Visit my.hrw.com from any Internet-connected mobile device.
2. On the start page, find the login form.
3. There are two empty fields provided in the login form. In the first field, enter your username.
4. In the second field enter your password.
5. Lastly, click on the blue button labeled ‘Sign In.’
Holt McDougal Login Customer Support
The most common problem you may encounter while accessing your Holt McDougal account is a forgotten username or password. For a forgotten password or username, just visit the Holt McDougal login page and click on the ‘Forgot Username or Reset Password’ link located at the center of the page. Provide your email address in the empty slot and hit the ‘Submit’ button. You will then receive a reset username or password link by email. Just follow the instructions on the email to reset your credentials.
For students, it is recommended that you ask your teacher to help when you want to reset your username or password.
Besides a lost username or password, users may experience other problems when accessing their accounts. To prevent these problems, ensure to use compatible operating systems like Windows 7,8, 8.1 or Mac OS 10.10 or higher. Also, use the latest browser version to get the best experience while accessing your account. You can opt for compatible browser versions like Internet Explorer 11 or above, Chrome 42.0 or higher, Mozilla Firefox 38.0 or higher or Safari 8.0 or higher.
In case this does not resolve the problem, try any of these solutions:
• Allow pop-ups for my.hrw.com.
• If requested, authenticate certificate for the Holt McDougal official website.
• Add my.hrw.com to ‘My Trusted Sites.’
• Force a hard refresh on your browser by pressing Ctrl and F5 button simultaneously.
Should you encounter any other Holt McDougal login difficulties while accessing your account, please visit the Holt McDougal contact and support page for more help.