Updated in August 2018.
The Guilford Technical Community College offers a Moodle platform through which students can access their coursework, e-learning resources, projects, as well as online assignments. The GTCC has several campuses where students can access high-quality education. With the GTCC Moodle, students can access educational resources no matter where they are. Here are detailed step-by-step instructions on how you can access your GTCC Moodle student portal. We also provide GTCC Moodle login troubleshooting tips and useful links and resources.
GTCC Moodle Login Step-by-step Instructions
The login process to the Moodle student portal is very simple. Just follow the step-by-step guide outlined below:
- Launch your browser and go to online.gtcc.edu.
- Insert your username in the first field.
- Insert your password in the second field.
- Check the “Remember username” box if you want to save your login credentials.
- Click the “Log in” button to gain access to your GTCC Moodle account.
If you haven’t enrolled yet, follow these steps to do so:
- Go to the GTCC Moodle Enrollment page.
- Enter your username.
- Enter your password (date of birth in mmddyy format).
- Click “Next.”
GTCC Moodle Mobile Login Step-by-step Instructions
GTCC also offers students the convenient option of logging into the portal via their phones. If you want to access the GTCC Moodle login page from your phone, here’s what you have to do:
- Launch your cell phone browser.
- Navigate to the Guilford Technical Community College Moodle login portal linked above.
- Enter your username in the first available slot.
- Enter your password in the second available slot.
- Tap the box next to “Remember username” to make future logins easier.
- Tap “Log in” to gain access to your account.
You can also access the GTCC Moodle portal via the Moodle apps for Android or iOS. In the sections below, we show you how.
GTCC Moodle Mobile Login Instructions for Apple Users
- Go to the iTunes Store and download the Moodle app.
- Install it on your device, then open it.
- Input your username in the first field.
- Input your password in the second field.
- Tap “Log in” to access your account.
GTCC Moodle Mobile Login Instructions for Android Users
- Visit the Google Play Store and download the Moodle app.
- After installing it, tap the icon to open it.
- Enter your login credentials as requested.
- Tap the “Log in” button to complete the login process.
GTCC Moodle Login Customer Support
The most common login issue students encounter on the GTCC Moodle login portal is a forgotten password. If you are having trouble logging in due to a lost password, follow these steps:
- Go to online.gtcc.edu.
- Click on “Forgotten your username or password?“
- Choose “Forgot My Password/Unlock My Account.”
- Enter your username in the provided field.
- Click Next to reset your password.
For new students, the username usually is either your full name and the Student ID number or your Social Security Number. The default password is your birthday in the mmddyy format, which you will have to change after the initial login for security purposes. If you are still experiencing further troubles after resetting your password, then contact the GTCC Moodle Service Desk at 1-866-826-3748.
Below, we provide some resources and links that might help you during the GTCC Moodle login process.
GTCC Service Desk Phone Number: 1-866-826-3748
GTCC Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
GTCC Moodle Change Password
GTCC Help Center
GTCC Online Learning
Recommended Login Guide: Evolve Elsevier Student Login
Leave a Reply