Created in 1968 by Congress, NFIP helps property owners protect themselves financially from flood losses. Homeowners, renters, and business owners can obtain a NFIP flood insurance policy directly from the federal government, or through an insurance company. In this login guide, we’ll show you how to sign into the Flood Policy Center login portal. We’ll also look at some of the issues policyholders may face while trying to access the portal.
Flood Policy Center Login Step-by-step Instructions
Follow the steps listed in this section of the guide to log into the MyFlood Policy Center through a computer’s browser.
- Open your computer’s browser, and navigate to www.myflood.com.
- Once the page loads, you will see the login form.
- Enter your username in the field marked “User Name.”
- Enter your password in the “Password” field.
- Click “Login” to get to your account’s dashboard.
Note: You can also login into the MyFlood policy center without an account. To achieve this, go to www.myflood.com, then click “Login Without an Account.” On the next page, enter your policy number, property postal codes, last/business name, and email address. Click “Login” to get to your account.
Flood Policy Center Mobile Login Step-by-step Instructions
Follow these steps to log into the MyFlood Policy Center through a mobile device’s browser. Since there is no mobile app available, you’re going to have to use these steps when trying to access your account on the go.
- Open your device’s browser, and go to www.myflood.com.
- The login page will appear once the page loads.
- Enter your username in the first field.
- Enter your password in the second field.
- Tap “Login” to get to your account.
Note: To log into MyFlood Policy Center without an account, go to www.myflood.com, then select “Login Without an Account.” Provide the required details, then tap Login” to get to your account.
Flood Policy Center Login Customer Support
If you’ve forgotten your password, use the steps listed below to reset it:
- Visit www.myflood.com.
- Click “I Forgot my Password.”
- Enter your username, policy number, property postal code, last name or business name, and verification code in the appropriate fields.
- Now, click “Reset Password.”
- On the new page, enter your new password.
- Re-enter the password.
- Click “Save” to complete the password reset process.
For a forgotten username, go to myflood.com, and click “I Forgot my Username.” On the reset page, provide the details required in the available fields, the click “Send User Name.” Assurant Flood Solutions will immediately send you an email message with your username.
The MyFlood website is designed to work best on the most current version of popular browsers like Internet Explorer, Chrome, Safari, and Firefox. Therefore, use an up-to-date version of any of the browsers listed here.
Should you find the login process difficult, contact a member of the Assurant Flood Solutions support team. For your convenience, here are the most relevant contact details you’ll need.
Assurant Flood Solutions MyFlood Page
Assurant Flood Solutions Phone Number: 714.712.3842 or 800.423.4403
Assurant Flood Solutions Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Assurant Flood Solutions Mailing Address: Flood Service Center P.O. Box 4337. Scottsdale, AZ 85261
Related Login Guide: Assurant Insurance Center