First Convenience Bank (FCB) is a subsidiary of First National Bank Texas. Headquartered in Killeen, Texas, FCB has approximately $1.3 billion in assets and more than 300 locations in Texas, Arizona and New Mexico. The bank provides a broad range of innovative banking products and services that include Internet banking. Through Internet banking customers get to perform their banking operations conveniently.
Our First Convenience bank login guide is here to help FCB account holders access their accounts with ease.
First Convenience Bank Login Step-by-Step Instructions
This section provides a guide for accessing FCB online portal via a desktop PC or laptop.
1. Open your web browser.
2. Once the browser is open, go to First Convenience Bank official website.
3. On the start page, locate the login section.
4. Enter your username in the empty slot.
5. Tap the red tab labeled ‘Log In’ to proceed to the next step.
6. On the new window that you are taken to, click the “Continue with Security Code” button.
7. Now choose how you want the security code to be sent to you (i.e. phone or text).
8. Once you receive the code, key it in to access the password-entry page.
9. On the page, enter your password and tap ‘Log In’ to complete the First Convenience Bank login process.
The FCB platform also works when accessed from a mobile device. Account holders have the option of either accessing the website via their mobile browsers or FCB mobile applications (available for Android and Apple devices).
First Convenience Bank Mobile Login Step-by-Step Instructions
This section provides a guide for accessing FCB online portal via a mobile device’s browser.
1. Open your mobile device’s browser then go to First Convenience Bank mobile optimized site.
2. On the homepage, you will see a hamburger button. Click on it to access the login form.
3. Enter your username in the available field then click the red ‘Log In’ tab.
4. You will be redirected to a new page. On this page, you will be prompted to “Continue with Security Code.”
5. Now choose how you want the security code to be sent to you.
6. Once you receive the code, enter it to reveal the password-entry page.
7. Enter your password then complete the process by clicking on the ‘Login’ button.
Here are the steps you need to follow to access your First Convenience Bank account via the apps.
First Convenience Bank Mobile Login Instructions for Apple Users
1. Head to the App Store on your Apple device.
2. Search for the FNBT & FCB mobile banking app and download it.
3. Follow the prompts to install the app.
4. Launch the app.
5. On the login page, enter your First Convenience Bank login details (user ID and password).
6. Tap the ‘Save my User ID’ option to have your user ID stored on your device.
7. Click on ‘Continue’ to log into your account.
First Convenience Bank Mobile Login Instructions for Android Users
1. Visit the Play Store on your smartphone or tablet.
2. Find the FNBT & FCB Mobile Banking app and install it on your device.
3. Launch the app.
4. Input your First Convenience Bank user ID and password in the empty slots.
5. Press the ‘Save my User ID’ option if you’d like your device to remember your user ID.
6. Complete the First Convenience Bank login by pressing the gray ‘Continue’ link.
First Convenience Bank Login Customer Support
In case you forget your online banking credentials, simply head to the bank’s login page and click on the ‘Forgot your password’ or your username’ link. This will take you to a new page where you will have to provide your username, SSN or TIN, and account number. Click on the ‘Continue’ option. Afterward, you will get an email containing a username or password reset link. Just follow the instructions on your email to reset your credentials.
Note that your online account will be locked after three unsuccessful login attempts.
We recommend you to use an updated browser version when accessing your First Convenience Bank account. Switch to Internet Explorer 10 or later, Mozilla Firefox 40 or later or Chrome 44 or later, or Safari 8.0.7 or later to get the best online banking experience.
You are not required to allow cookies for First Convenience online banking. However, you may have to answer the challenge questions every time you access your online account when cookies are disabled on the computer.
For further help, please visit the First Convenience Bank contact and support page.