Updated in February 2018.
AARP is a membership organization dedicated to addressing the needs of people aged 50 and above. AARP has partnered with United Healthcare Insurance Company to provide Medicare supplement insurance to seniors nationwide. If you are an AARP Medicare plan member, you can sign into www.medicare.uhc.com to access your plan information. In this guide, we will discuss the AARP Medicare account login steps for computer and mobile devices.
AARP Medicare Account Login Step-by-step Instructions
Follow these four simple steps to log into the AARP platform via a PC.
- Open your PC browser, and go to www.medicare.uhc.com.
- Once the page has loaded, enter your username in the “Username” field.
- Enter your password in the “Password” field.
- Click the “Sign in” button to complete the login process.
AARP Medicare Account Mobile Login Step-by-step Instructions
Follow these three steps to log into the AARP platform via a mobile device. Note that AARP does not have mobile apps for Medicare plan members. Therefore, members can only access their accounts on the go via the browsers on their mobile devices.
- Open your mobile device’s browser, and go to www.medicare.uhc.com.
- After the page has loaded, input your login credentials as requested.
- Tap “Sign in” to get to your account.
AARP Medicare Account Login Customer Support
If the password you are typing isn’t working:
- Confirm that the caps lock key is off (passwords are case sensitive).
- Ensure you are typing the correct password.
Another problem you may run into during the login process is a lost or forgotten password. If you’ve forgotten your password, follow these steps to reset it:
- Go to www.medicare.uhc.com.
- Click on the “Forgot your username or password” link.
- Tick the “Password” checkbox, then click on the “Continue” button.
- Enter your plan member ID in the first field.
- Enter your date of birth, last name, and zip code in the next three fields.
- Click on the “Continue” button.
- A new page will be displayed. Enter your new password in the first field.
- Re-enter your password in the next field.
- Click on “Reset Password” to complete the process.
To reset your username, follow the steps outlined above, except for step number 4. At this step, select the “Username” option, then follow the instructions displayed on your device’s screen to create a new username.
We are hopeful that this guide will help you log into your account successfully. However, if the process proves difficult, please contact a member of the AARP Medicare support team using the information below.
AARP Medicare Customer Service Phone Number: found on the back of health insurance card
UnitedHealthcare Contact Page
UnitedHealthcare Phone Number: 1-877-699-5710
UnitedHealthcare Mail Address: UnitedHealthcare Customer Service, PO Box 29675, Hot Springs, AR 71903-9802
UnitedHealthcare Social Media Channels: Facebook, Twitter
Recommended Login Guide: UnitedHealthcare Portal Login