AARP is a membership organization dedicated to addressing the needs of people aged 50 and above. AARP has partnered with United Healthcare Insurance Company to provide supplement insurance to seniors nationwide. AARP Medicare members can sign into www.medicare.uhc.com to access their plan information. In this guide, we will discuss the AARP Medicare login steps for computers and mobile devices.
AARP Medicare Login Step-by-step Instructions
Follow these four simple steps to log into the AARP platform via a PC.
- Go to www.medicare.uhc.com.
- Enter your username in the “Username” field.
- Enter your password in the “Password” field.
- Click the “Sign in” button to complete the login process.
Note: Starting with the 19th of April, AARP has introduced the HealthSafe ID. If you already have one that you use on other UnitedHealthcare websites, use that one to sign in to your account. If you don’t, use your regular username and password, then create your HealthSafe ID by following the provided steps.
If you’re not yet registered to AARP, follow these steps to register:
- Visit the www.medicare.uhc.com website.
- Click on “Register now” on the right of the page.
- Input your first name in the first field.
- Input your last name in the second field.
- Enter your date of birth.
- Enter your zip code.
- Input your plan member ID. You can find it on the front of your member ID card.
- Click “Continue” to register.
AARP Medicare Mobile Login Step-by-step Instructions
Follow these steps to log into the AARP platform via a mobile device.
- Open your mobile device’s browser, and go to www.medicare.uhc.com.
- Input your username in the first field.
- Input your password in the second field.
- Tap “Sign in” to get to your account.
Note: AARP does not have mobile apps for Medicare plan members. Therefore, members can only access their accounts on the go via the browsers on their mobile devices, as shown above.
AARP Medicare Login Customer Support
Users may run into different issues when trying to login to their account. First, if the password you are typing isn’t working:
- Confirm that the caps lock key is off (passwords are case sensitive).
- Ensure you are typing the correct password.
Another problem you may run into during the login process is a lost or forgotten password. If you’ve forgotten your password, follow these steps to reset it:
- Go to www.medicare.uhc.com.
- Click on the “Forgot password” link.
- Input your username on the next page.
- Click “Continue” to reset your password.
Keep in mind that this only works for HealthSafe IDs. If you’re unsure of whether you have one or not, register for an account and you will find out.
To recover your username, follow the steps outlined below.
- Visit www.medicare.uhc.com.
- Click the “Forgot username” link.
- Enter your first and last name in the first two fields.
- Input your date of birth in the next field.
- Enter the email associated with your account in the last field.
- Click “Continue” to recover your username.
These steps only work if you have a HealthSafe ID. If you’re not sure of that, register and AARP will tell you.
We are hopeful that this guide will show you how to log into your AARP Medicare account successfully. However, if the process proves difficult, please contact a member of the AARP Medicare support team using the information below.
AARP Medicare Customer Service Phone Number: found on the back of your health insurance card
UnitedHealthcare Contact Page
UnitedHealthcare Phone Number: 1-877-699-5710
UnitedHealthcare Mailing Address: UnitedHealthcare Customer Service, PO Box 29675, Hot Springs, AR 71903-9802
UnitedHealthcare Social Media Channels: Facebook, Twitter
Recommended Login Guide: UnitedHealthcare Portal Login