Welcome to the DeltaNet login guide! DeltaNet is an online portal for Delta Air Line employees, retirees, authorized vendors, contractors, and other individuals associated with the company. The dlnet.delta.com portal allows authorized personnel to access valuable information about Delta payroll, employee benefits, and flight schedules, among others.
Accessing the DeltaNet employee account can be challenging, especially for new users. We’ve therefore created this step-by-step DeltaNet login guide, to help you successfully log into their account.
DeltaNet Login Step-by-step Instructions
1. Open your browser, and visit the DeltaNet login page.
2. Key in your Delta user ID or PPR in the first empty field. The PPR is your Delta Passport ID, and is usually a nine-digit figure.
3. Enter your password in the second empty field.
Note: If you are accessing the DeltaNet account for the first time, you have to use a PIN number. You can obtain the PIN from the Human Resource department. After accessing your account, change the password since the PIN will be invalid after the first login.
4. Click on the red “Sign In” button to complete the DeltaNet account login process.
DeltaNet Mobile Login Step-by-step Instructions
You can also access your DeltaNet account at dlnet.delta.com from your mobile device. You can do this by just opening your mobile browser, and navigating to the DeltaNet online portal, as indicated below.
1. Open your preferred mobile browser, and go to the DeltaNet login page.
2. Enter your Delta User ID or PPR in the first blank field. The PPR is the nine-digit Delta Passport ID.
3. Type in your password in the second empty field.
Note: New users must use a PIN number, which they can obtain from the HR department. They can later create a new password for their accounts.
4. Then tap the red “Sign In” link to access your DeltaNet employee account from your mobile device.
Unfortunately, Delta Air Lines does not have a dedicated app for its employees and associates.
DeltaNet Login Customer Support
Users may encounter several problems while accessing their accounts at dlnet.delta.com. The majority of users encounter a “Code 10” or “Code 77” error, which indicates that the account is locked for 30 minutes. This happens after three attempts of entering a wrong ID, password. Just wait for a half an hour before logging into your account. This time, ensure the “Caps Lock” key is off, and that you are entering the correct user ID or password.
If you forget your password, enter your Delta Passport ID, then press the “Forgot Password” option located on the login page. Users who previously set up security verification questions will be required to enter their passwords. Those who have not set up security questions will be prompted to provide their day and month of birth.
Should you run into any other problems during the login process, use the contact details below:
Delta Contact and Support page
DeltaNet Phone number: 1-888-750-3284