Welcome to the CVS Learnet login guide! The CVS Learnet ranks as one of the best Health Learning Management Systems today. It is a service offered by the parent company CVS. It provides the CVS employees with access to invaluable teachings, training, and information tracking skills.
To access the training services and modules, employees have to log in to the CVS Learnet portal. This post will, therefore, provide you with a step-by-step guide on how complete the CVS Learnet login and access the CVS employee login portal.
CVS Learnet Login Step-by-step Instructions
Follow these steps to gain access into your CVS Learnet employee account:
1. Using your PC browser of preference, go to the CVS employee login portal at cvslearnet.cvs.com.
2. Once you have reached the “Welcome to CVS Health Learning Management System” page, write in your Learnet User ID in the empty field provided.
- The CVS employee user ID is the seven digit number issued to every new member as the employee ID.
- For the corporate colleagues use your Network Windows ID to gain access.
3. Type your password in the slot provided. If you are a new member, the default password will be the last four digits of your social security number.
4. Click on the login button just in front of the password slot to have access to your CVS Learnet employee account.
CVS Learnet Mobile Login Step-by-step Instructions
CVS employee login portal has also been optimized for mobile access. Staff and colleagues can now access their accounts conveniently from wherever they are via their cell phones. Follow this mobile CVS employee login walk-through:
1. Go to CVS Learnet’s main login page via your preferred mobile browser.
2. On the left side of the page, enter your CVS employee UserID and Password in the spaces provided.
3. Tap on the Login button in gray to gain access.
Note that when using the mobile phone, you will have to scroll sideways, shrink or expand the screen to access some sections of the age.
Currently, there is no available app for the CVS Learnet login platform. The browser is the only way to access your account on a mobile device.
CVS Learnet Login Customer Support
Possible issues that you may face while trying to access the CVS Learnet portal include forgotten passwords or user IDs. If that happens to you, go to the CVS main login page and then select the ‘self service password reset link.’ Click on the Reset Forgot password and then enter your CVS Learnet User or employee ID in the slot given. You will need to reply to a few security questions.
If you still have problems, then you can visit the CVS Learnet login support page. Other contact details include:
CVS Learnet Mobile: 855-280-4872 (if you aren’t an in-store) or 866-528-7272 (if you are an in-store)
CVS Learnet Address: CVS Headquarters One CVS Dr. Woonsocket, RI 02895
CVS Learnet Social Media Channels:Facebook | Twitter
Did you encounter any problems during the CVS Learnet login? Do you have further questions related to the CVS employee login portal? Leave your comments below!