Updated in June 2018.
CVS LEARNet ranks as one of the best Health Learning Management Systems today. It is a service offered by the parent company CVS. It provides CVS employees with access to invaluable training and information tracking skills. To access the training services and modules, employees have to complete the CVS LEARNet login process. This article will provide you with a step-by-step guide on how to access the CVS employee login portal and login to your CVS LEARNet account.
CVS LEARNet Login Step-by-step Instructions
Follow these steps to gain access to your CVS LEARNet employee account on a computer:
1. Using your browser of preference, go to the CVS employee login portal at cvslearnet.cvs.com.
2. Once you have reached the “Welcome to CVS Health Learning Management System” page, write in your LEARNet User ID in the empty field provided.
- The CVS employee user ID is the seven digit number issued to every new member as the employee ID.
- Retail corporate colleagues can use their Network Windows ID and password to gain access.
3. Type your password in the slot provided. If you are a new member, your password is the one you got from HR. If you didn’t get one, contact the IT Service Center at 1-855-280-4872.
4. Click the login button just in front of the password slot to get access to your CVS LEARNet employee account.
CVS LEARNet Mobile Login Step-by-step Instructions
The CVS employee login portal has also been optimized for mobile access. Staff and colleagues can now access their accounts conveniently from wherever they are via their phones. Follow this mobile CVS employee login walk-through:
1. Go to CVS LEARNet’s main login page linked above via your preferred mobile browser.
2. On the left side of the page, enter your CVS employee UserID and Password in the spaces provided.
3. Tap on the Login button in gray to gain access to your account.
Note that when using a mobile phone, you will have to scroll sideways, shrink, or expand the screen to access some sections of the page.
Currently, there is no available app for the CVS LEARNet login platform. The browser is the only way to access your account on a mobile device.
CVS LEARNet Login Customer Support
Possible issues that you may face while trying to access the CVS LEARNet portal include a forgotten password. If that happens to you, follow these steps to reset it:
- Go to the CVS LEARNet login page at cvslearnet.cvs.com.
- Select the “Self-Serve Password Reset” link.
- Click CONTINUE.
- Click Reset Forgot Password.
- Enter your CVS LEARNet User or employee ID in the slot given.
- Click “Submit” to reset your password.
If you still have problems logging in, you can visit the CVS Pharmacy Contact page. Other contact details and useful links include:
CVS LEARNet IT Service Center Phone Number: 1-855-280-4872
CVS LEARNet Retail Store Support Center: 866-528-7272
CVS LEARNet Password Reset Job Aid
CVS Corporate Office Address: CVS Headquarters One CVS Dr., Woonsocket, RI 02895, USA
CVS Social Media Channels: Facebook | Twitter
Did you encounter any problems during the CVS LEARNet login process? Do you have further questions related to the CVS employee login portal? Leave your comments below!