Comdata is a payment processing company and an issuer of corporate spend cards, virtual payments, fleet fuel cards, trucking permits and paperless payroll cards. The payment and compliance solutions it offers assists fleet operations to remain compliant, control costs and operate more efficiently. This Tennessee-based provider offers the most comprehensive suites of payment solutions in the industry making it the biggest fuel card provider and the second largest provider of MasterCard in North America.
The firm has an online platform where clients can easily manage their account activities wherever and whatever time they want to. This guide will assist you to successfully complete the Comdata login process through the available platforms.
Comdata Login Step-by-step Instructions
Comdata’s login system is straightforward. Here are the steps to access your online account:
1. Open your browser and go to the Comdata login website.
3. Click the ‘Login’ option located on the top right side of the webpage.
4. A pop-up window will appear asking you to enter your user ID.
5. Press Login or select the type of operation you want to perform.
7. You will be redirected to a different page where you will be required to fill in your username or user ID depending on the operation you selected.
8. Then enter your password and press the blue ‘Login’ button again to access your account.
Comdata Mobile Login Step-by-step Instructions
Comdata clients can also log in to their online accounts from their mobile devices. They can achieve this by either using their mobile browsers and navigating to the Comdata online portal or downloading and installing the Comdata Mobile app. Here’s how you can access your account from your mobile device:
1. Open your mobile browser and visit www.comdata.com.
2. Type user ID and select the kind of operation you want to perform.
3. Click the ‘Login’ button to proceed with the log in process.
4. A new page will appear, prompting you to type your username and password.
5. Once you have entered the correct credentials, tap the blue ‘Log In’ option to complete the login process.
The Comdata Mobile allows customers to leverage the capability and power of Comdata systems in real-time and in a user-friendly manner. Below is a simple guide to assist you to access the Comdata app on your mobile.
Comdata Mobile Login Instructions for Apple Users
1. Visit the App store and search for Comdata Mobile app for iOS.
2. Download the app on your preferred Apple device.
3. Open the app and insert your credentials into the first two fields provided.
4. Press on the blue “Sign In” button to access your Comdata account.
Comdata Mobile Login Instructions for Android Users
1. Go to Google Play store and download the Comdata Mobile app for your Android phone or tablet.
2. Install the app and run it on your device.
3. Fill in the empty fields with your username and password.
4. Hit the blue ‘Sign In’ button to complete the Comdata login process.
Comdata Login Customer Support
In case you forgot your password or username, Comdata makes it easy for you to retrieve your credentials within minutes. To access your account, click the ‘Forgot Password?’ or ‘Forgot User ID?’ option to retrieve your credentials.
You may also encounter blank pages or Adobe Flash errors while accessing your Comdata account. In this case, be sure to have the latest version of flash installed.
If you experience different issues with your Comdata login, consider contacting the company through one of these resources:
Comdata Contact Page: Comdata Contact and Support page.
Comdata Phone number: 1-800-833-8640
Comdata Address: 5301 Maryland Way, Brentwood, TN 37027
Comdata Social Media Channels: Twitter | LinkedIn | YouTube.