Welcome to the ActStudent login guide! The Act is a top US college admission test for assessing the knowledge students retained from high school. ActStudent has become quite popular and is currently accepted by all the universities and colleges in the United States. The test is offered online through ActStudent.org. Every student receives a personalized information about their strengths in education and career planning. Besides that, ActStudent has an online platform through which gives students access to registration information, test preparation, and scores among other valuable data.
Each student gets an ACT account with a User ID and password for login. If you have an account, below is a step by step walkthrough on how to log into your account.
ActStudent Login Step-by-Step Instructions
The ActStudent login process is quite simple. Follow these steps to gain access to your account.
1. Open your browser of choice and reach the ActStudent official page.
2. Open the ‘Menu’ button at the top right of the ActStudent.org lobby.
3. Select the ‘Sign in’ option in the drop-down menu that appears.
4. You will be provided with another drop down menu urging you to either create an Act account or to sign in to the other products offered by ACT.
5. Choose the first option labeled ‘ACT Test: Create an Account or Sign In.’
6. You will be taken to the official ACT web account log in page.
7. Enter your User ID in the first empty slot provided.
8. Enter your password in the second field.
9. Click the ‘Log In’ button to gain access to your ActStudent account. From there, you can select which options you want to access, either test preparation or sample questions.
ActStudent Mobile Login Step-by-Step Instructions
You can also sign into your ActStudent account from your mobile device. There are two options for mobile access. You can choose the mobile web version or download a mobile app to view your account on the go.
Here are the step-by-step instructions for the web access:
1. Using your favorite mobile browser, reach the Act Student login page.
2. On the right pane of the login page, enter your user ID and password.
3. After verifying these details hit the dark green login button below the password field.
4. You will be taken to your mobile account in a few seconds.
The Act Online Prep app is optimized only for the Apple devices. It is available in the app store for free download. Below are the particular steps you can follow to gain access to your ActStudent account.
ActStudent Mobile Login Instructions for Apple Users
1. Go to App Store and download the ActStudent mobile app for either your iPhone or iPad.
2. Install the app on your Apple device of choice.
3. Open the app to access the ActStudent login page.
4. Enter your UserID and Password in the fields provided.
5. Tap the ‘Login’ button to terminate the process.
ActStudent Login Customer Support
If you experience problems with the ActStudent login process, they have a reliable support system. Whether it is a missing test mark or a technical issue with your account, you can get help in the ActStudent contact and support page.
For forgotten passwords and username, follow the ‘Forgot Password, and ‘Forgot User ID’ links respectively in the ActStudent login page. Provide the necessary information to complete the password or user ID reset processes.
You can also contact the help desk via email, live chat and mobile 319-337-1270. These helplines are open from Monday to Friday 8am-8pm except for live chat which closes at 5pm.