The Sherwin-Williams Company is a leading company in the general building materials industry. Established in 1866 by Edward Williams and Henry Sherwin, the company manufactures, distributes, and sells paints, coatings, and other related products to professional, commercial, industrial, and retail consumers. This guide is for existing employees of the Sherwin-Williams company. It will discuss the MySherwin employee portal login steps. Additionally, it will touch on the issues employees experience during the login process, as well as how to go about them.
MySherwin Employee Portal Login Step-by-step Instructions
In this part of the login guide, we will list the steps for logging into my.sherwin.com through a computer’s internet browser.
- Launch your computer’s browser, and go to the MySherwin login portal at my.sherwin.com.
- You will see two empty fields (username and password).
- Enter your MySherwin username in the first field.
- Enter your password in the next field.
- Click “Submit” to complete the login process.
MySherwin Employee Portal Mobile Login Step-by-step Instructions
Follow the steps listed in this section to log into the Sherwin-Williams employee portal through a mobile device’s web browser. Since the company doesn’t offer a mobile app for this purpose, you’ll have to use your mobile browser to access your account on the go.
- Launch your device’s browser, and visit the MySherwin portal linked above.
- Once the page loads, you will see the MySherwin login form.
- Input your MySherwin username in the first field of the form.
- Input your password in the next field.
- Tap “Submit” to get to your account’s dashboard.
MySherwin Employee Portal Login Customer Support
We’ll now look at some of the problems employees face when trying to log into the MySherwin employee portal. If you can’t remember your user ID, follow these steps to retrieve it:
- Go to the MySherwin employee login portal at my.sherwin.com.
- Click on the “Forgot User ID” option.
- Enter your first and last name in the first two fields.
- Enter your birth date in the next field.
- Enter your national ID number in the last field. The national identifier depends on the country in which you reside and work. For instance, employees residing in the US will use their SSN, and those from China will use their PRC Card Number.
- Click “Submit.”
- Provide the answers to your security questions, then click “Submit.”
- Enter your new ID in the first field.
- Re-enter the user ID in the second field.
- Click on the button labeled “Save Changes” to create a new user ID.
For a forgotten password, just go to the MySherwin employee portal, and click on the “Forgot Password” link. Provide the required details, then follow the instructions displayed on your screen to reset your password.
Should you experience other technical issues during the login process, talk to Sherwin-Williams using the contact information below.
Sherwin-Williams Contact Us Page
Sherwin-Williams Phone Number: +1 216 566 2997
Sherwin-Williams Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org