Updated in October 2018.
The Laboratory Corporation of America Holdings, known as LabCorp, is a company that provides cutting-edge medical laboratory tests and services. The company provides its services through an expansive network of specialty testing and clinical laboratories located around the world. The company has approximately 50,000 employees worldwide, so it provides an employee portal that allows employees to conveniently access their information. In this MyLabCorp employee login guide, we will discuss the steps for logging into mylabcorp.com on multiple devices.
MyLabCorp Employee Login Step-by-step Instructions
In this section of the login guide, we will outline the process for logging into the portal via a computer’s web browser.
- Open your PC’s browser, and go to the mylabcorp.com.
- When the website has fully loaded, you will see two empty fields (Employee ID and Password).
- Type your employee ID into the first text box.
- Type your password into the next text box.
- Click “Login” to complete the MyLabCorp login process.
MyLabCorp Employee Mobile Login Step-by-step Instructions
LabCorp does not have an app for its employees. Therefore, use the steps listed in this section to sign into the portal using a mobile device’s browser.
- Open your device’s browser, and visit mylabcorp.com.
- There are two empty fields on the site’s homepage.
- Enter your employee ID into the first empty field.
- Enter your password into the last field.
- Tap “Login” to get to your employee account.
MyLabCorp Employee Login Customer Support
Discussed below are some of the problems employees face when logging into mylabcorp.com. If you can’t remember your password, follow these steps to reset it:
- Go to the MyLabCorp website linked above, and click on the “Forgot Your Password” option.
- The password reset page will appear.
- Enter your employee ID, then click “Next.”
- A new page will be displayed. Provide the answers to your security questions.
- Click “Submit.”
- Your new password will appear on the next page. It consists of your six-digit birth date (month, day, and year), and the last four digits of your SSN. For security purposes, change your password upon the first login.
Keep in mind that your account will be disabled after three unsuccessful login attempts. If this happens, you have to reset your password to regain access to your account. Alternatively, contact a member of the LabCorp IT support team to unlock your account.
To get the best online experience, you may want to use a supported and up-to-date browser version when accessing mylabcorp.com. Add mylabcorp.com to your browser’s list of trusted sites, and ensure your internet browser is configured to accept cookies.
If you run into other complex issues during the login process, talk to a LabCorp member care representative. These login details should help you get in touch with them.
LabCorp Contact Us Page
LabCorp Login Help Page
LabCorp Phone Number: 800-845-6167
LabCorp Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Related Login Guide: PerYourHealth
Leave a Reply